The introduction of modern fast detection and data acquisition methods has caused a significant increase in the number of samples processed in laboratories.
The introduction of modern fast detection and data acquisition methods has caused a significant increase in the number of samples processed in laboratories. In contrast, labor resources and process time frames are severely under pressure. Speed, quality and reliability of the installed instrumentation are therefore more important than ever. Our 5th generation autosampler, the Reliance™ high throughput conditioned autosampler offers maximum throughput and flexibility in sample introduction.
- A new high-speed injection mode reducing cycle time by more than 50% for a partial loopfill injection including needle wash. Cycle time including wash is less than 35 seconds.
- Superior precision and market leading carry-over performance.
- Standard provisions for reducing carry-over of difficult compounds.
- New high-capacity stacker for a maximum of 9,216 samples.
- Integrated cooling in both stacker and autosampler guarantees a constant temperature for stacked and processed samples.
- User-selectable viscosity levels for optimization of cycle time and performance.
- Programmed and user-definable templates allow use of all commercially available (micro) well plates.
- Modular design for easy integration in a customized system.
- Symbiosis ™ and XLC-MS ready.
- ISS – In-Stream Switching for column switching of flow diversion
- Bio-inert flow-path
- Large Volume injection
- Sample cooling