ECP 2010 Analytical Pump
Isocratic pump with a flowrate of 0.01 – 10.00 mL/min and pressure limit at 40 MPA suited for analytical applications in liquid chromatography.
ECP2010 pump is a standalone isocratic pump with a flowrate of 0.01 – 10.00 mL/min and pressure limit at 40 MPA suited for analytical applications in liquid chromatography. It is designed with main and auxiliary heads connected in series with a piston diameter of 1/8”. Many improvements have made this pump more reliable, safe and precise. This includes new construction that has allowed maintenance to become easier with piston exchange, new algorithms for pulsation suppression and a sensor to detect leaks. It is also possible to use back washing of the pistons.
When combined with ECB2004 Gradient Box with Degasser (sold separately), the ECP2010 can function as a gradient pump. The ECB2004’s four-way gradient valve is controlled from the pump ECP2010. Using sophisticated electronics, gradual changes of the mobile phase composition by mixing up to four liquids, precise low-pressure gradients can be achieved. Isocratic modes can be predefined whereas gradient profiles must be programmed through the computer.
- Flow-rates between 0.01 – 10.00 mL/min
- Two 1/8” dia. plungers connected in series
- 400 bar (5,800 psi, 40MPa) maximum operating pressure
- ±2% accuracy of flow-rate (1 mL/min, 12MPa, H2O)
- ±0.5% repeatability of flow-rate (1 mL/min, 12MPa, H2O)
- ±2% accuracy of pressure measurement
- Wetted materials: stainless steel, sapphire, KEL-F, seals GFP (PFTE) or UHMW-PE
- RS232, Ethernet(LAN), USB communications
- VFD 140×32 pixels with 10 pushbuttons keypad
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 280 x 135 x 498 mm
- Weight 10kg